The Keck Group's Church Pew Refinishing Since 1972
As the Church's owner representative on our major renovation project and on behalf of the church, I want to thank you for your outstanding performance on the pew renovation. The pews look amazing and have drawn rave reviews from the congregation. Your advice as we considered finish and other options put us on the right path. The refinishing and reuphostering was done efficiently and professionally. You really went above and beyond expectations when you responded to the scheudule pinch that we created by our late fabric selection.
As you recall, having all three sections done by the end of August and having the center section done for a wedding in mid-August was critical to us. The innovative phasing that you suggested and then the implemented worked perfectly and made it possible for us to meet all of our deadlines. As one who's been involved in a lot of projects over the years, it was a pleasure to deal with people who take a problem not of their making and solve it instead of using it as an excuse.
Thanks for working with us on this important project.
William K. Wakefield
Nassau Project Manager
Founded in 1972 as a small furniture refinishing company in Warwick NY, The Keck Group has emerged as the number one pew restoration company in the country.
While we are proud to count such prominent institutions as St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City among our clients, we serve all of the religious community, from majestic houses of worship to small country churches and everything in between. We treat each client, large or small, with courtesy and respect, and offer everyone the same superior level of professionalism that has made The Keck Group the industry standard.
Our company has risen to the top of our field because:
- Private Ownership: We have our own dedicated state-of-the-art, 22,000-sq.-ft refinishing facility.
- Experience and Expertise: We employ sixteen highly skilled refinishers, many of whom have been with the company for over 25 years.
- We Are Invested: Our installers are all Keck employees, not subcontracted casual labor.
- The Right Equipment: Our specially equipped trailers are company owned and outfitted specifically for pew transporting.
- Satisfied Customers: More than 3,200 religious facilities have had their pews successfully refinished by our skilled craftsmen.
- Reputation: Our proven track record of fine craftsmanship, plus our creative, no-nonsense approach to on-the-job problem solving is surpassed by none.