Our Lady of Grace Church was built between 1874 and 1876. It is in Hoboken, Hudson County, New Jersey.
It is a gothic styled church designed by Francis G. Himpler and William J. Whyte, it is list of National Register of Historic Places in 1996.
Once again, The Keck Group was given the challenge of bringing the pews into the 21st century by making various comfort changes including extending the seats two inches, from the back. The extension is hardly noticeable as we used the dated white oak from the back extension which protruded four inches beyond the seat in the rear.
The project was completed in sections requiring four switches.
Fr. Alexander Santora kept a close eye on the project and even years later still exudes happiness each and every time he serves Mass. The benches look like they were just refinished!
We’ve included, among other pictures, a wonderful recital by the group Midtown, a vocal quartet from Manhattan well known for their wonderful harmony.