Josh Brandonbrenner and Amanda Loy were the architects for this very important Connecticut Church which was constructed in 1910.
The Keck Group was commissioned to restore the pews and finish all of the perimeter woodwork in the sanctuary. Additionally, we refinished 56 rush seat chairs to be used within the church for various occasions.
Working with Brandonbrener and Loy, the finishes were matched in harmony with the decorative painting contractor; we refinished all of the 12′ high paneling to blend in with the restored wood ceiling and trusses. The pews were refinished at our Middletown facility; we opened up the pew spacing at installation which provided more room for the congregants and easy access to the new Atwood Hamlin Kneelers.
This project was completed in late November 2015. For more information, click here.