Our latest cathedral project, the fifth awarded The Keck Group since 2012, began with the cathedral's second restoration project since being constructed in 1935 (the first in 1987).
The church was designated the Cathedral for the Diocese of Rockville Centre in 1957, and we began our work toward their interior restoration project with the removal of pews and furnishings to our shop for restoration on January 4th, 2016.
A large job to be completed in only ten weeks, our shop came through with flying colors. The timetable was moved up a week, and we still delivered, with Msgr. William Koenig and Business Administrator Harry Larson pleased with the restored pews, the new decorative paint job, and the rest of the improvements reflected in the final product.
For more information, click here.
The final installation: